MTB TraIl nearby Marjal de Peníscola natural area, in España and Benicarló population.
The largest locality in the area is Vinaròs
, with a population of 28,273 persons, at a distance of 7.623 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benicarló
(26,655 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 35.698 kilometers.
- Min height: 5 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 128 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 56 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.638 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.034 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.538.