MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Tetuán de las Victorias population.
The largest locality in the area is Fuencarral-El Pardo
, with a population of 220,085 persons, at a distance of 5.057 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Tetuán de las Victorias
(155,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.761 kilometers.
- Min height: 658 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 722 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 693 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.216 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.001 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.846.