MTB TraIl nearby Ríos Negro y Aller natural area, in España and Pola de Lena population.
The largest locality in the area is Oviedo
, with a population of 224,005 persons, at a distance of 21.820 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pola de Lena
(12,766 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 58.840 kilometers.
- Min height: 458 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,681 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,263 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.152 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.805 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 161.510.