MTB TraIl nearby Sistema fluvial Ulla-Deza natural area, in España and Ribeira population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago de Compostela
, with a population of 95,092 persons, at a distance of 17.659 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ribeira
(27,518 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 35.734 kilometers.
- Min height: 38 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 340 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 135 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.608 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.916 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 27.088.