MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Benalmádena population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 18.780 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benalmádena
(58,854 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 36.624 kilometers.
- Min height: 8 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 940 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 376 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.791 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.624 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 55.546.