MTB TraIl nearby Ríos Guadalhorce, Fabalas y Pereilas natural area, in España and Pizarra population.
The largest locality in the area is Alhaurín el Grande
, with a population of 23,319 persons, at a distance of 15.018 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pizarra
(7,345 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.824 kilometers.
- Min height: 70 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 422 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 199 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.567 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.300 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 15.743.