MTB TraIl nearby Ríos Guadalhorce, Fabalas y Pereilas natural area, in España and Pizarra population.
The largest locality in the area is Alhaurín el Grande
, with a population of 23,319 persons, at a distance of 15.238 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pizarra
(7,345 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.625 kilometers.
- Min height: 73 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 211 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 148 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.779 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.857 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.451.