MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Benalmádena population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 18.526 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benalmádena
(58,854 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.756 kilometers.
- Min height: 3 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 602 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 348 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.872 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.169 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 28.199.