MTB TraIl nearby Marjal de Peníscola natural area, in España and Peníscola population.
The largest locality in the area is Vinaròs
, with a population of 28,273 persons, at a distance of 12.675 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Peníscola
(6,006 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 33.497 kilometers.
- Min height: 1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 230 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 45 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.140 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.109 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 16.270.