MTB TraIl nearby Río Guadalevín natural area, in España and Ronda population.
The largest locality in the area is Ronda
, with a population of 36,827 persons, at a distance of 2.342 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 56.012 kilometers.
- Min height: 709 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,766 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,125 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.646 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.903 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 75.130.