MTB TraIl nearby Río Nansa natural area, in España and Cabezón de Liébana population.
The largest locality in the area is Cabezón de la Sal
, with a population of 8,057 persons, at a distance of 22.364 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cabezón de Liébana
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.688 kilometers.
- Min height: 244 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 977 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 592 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.926 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.292 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 33.859.