MTB TraIl nearby Arroyo de Santiago, Salado de Morón y Matabueyes/Garrapata natural area, in España and Puerto Serrano population.
The largest locality in the area is Villamartín
, with a population of 12,526 persons, at a distance of 11.505 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Puerto Serrano
(6,807 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 48.224 kilometers.
- Min height: 141 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 673 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 286 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.994 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.781 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 48.196.