MTB TraIl nearby Bahía de Cádiz natural area, in España and Puerto Real population.
The largest locality in the area is Jerez de la Frontera
, with a population of 207,532 persons, at a distance of 20.423 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Puerto Real
(40,183 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 93.596 kilometers.
- Min height: 11 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 113 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 49 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.904 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.990 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.440.