MTB TraIl nearby Twenty-Five Mile Creek natural area, in Estados Unidos and Granite Falls population.
The largest locality in the area is Chelan
, with a population of 3,890 persons, at a distance of 26.941 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Granite Falls
(2,868 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 46.394 kilometers.
- Min height: 580 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,090 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,506 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.807 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.761 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 92.480.