MTB TraIl nearby Montes de Málaga natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 3.590 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 61.290 kilometers.
- Min height: 35 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 981 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 667 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.423 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.481 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 111.781.