MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Torremolinos population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 12.926 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Torremolinos
(65,448 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 24.114 kilometers.
- Min height: 16 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 724 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 284 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.803 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.879 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 47.315.