MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Tetuán de las Victorias population.
The largest locality in the area is Fuencarral-El Pardo
, with a population of 220,085 persons, at a distance of 2.649 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Tetuán de las Victorias
(155,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 30.368 kilometers.
- Min height: 634 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 754 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 701 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.122 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.813 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.298.