MTB TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadalix natural area, in España and Pedrezuela population.
The largest locality in the area is San Agustín de Guadalix
, with a population of 11,133 persons, at a distance of 8.336 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pedrezuela
(2,571 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 65.560 kilometers.
- Min height: 718 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,316 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 933 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.220 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.578 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 33.394.