MTB TraIl nearby Chaînons calcaires du Piémont Commingeois natural area, in Francia and Gourdan-Polignan population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Gaudens
, with a population of 12,193 persons, at a distance of 18.036 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Gourdan-Polignan
(1,754 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 44.157 kilometers.
- Min height: 404 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 933 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 625 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.857 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.476 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 53.320.