MTB TraIl nearby Chaînons calcaires du Piémont Commingeois natural area, in Francia and Gourdan-Polignan population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Gaudens
, with a population of 12,193 persons, at a distance of 13.708 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Gourdan-Polignan
(1,754 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 49.475 kilometers.
- Min height: 375 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,458 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 673 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.931 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.219 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 86.675.