MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 2.817 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.011 kilometers.
- Min height: -1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 87 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 19 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.047 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.130 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.896.