MTB TraIl nearby Barrancos del Río de Aguas Blancas natural area, in España and Beas de Granada population.
The largest locality in the area is Güéjar-Sierra
, with a population of 3,009 persons, at a distance of 9.233 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Beas de Granada
(1,074 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 62.542 kilometers.
- Min height: 982 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,596 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,301 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.758 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.161 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 77.030.