MTB TraIl nearby Pacho population.
The largest locality in the area is Zipaquirá
, with a population of 91,235 persons, at a distance of 23.020 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pacho
(16,698 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 46.333 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,014 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,808 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,430 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.994 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.802 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 124.840.