MTB TraIl nearby Ríos Guadalhorce, Fabalas y Pereilas natural area, in España and Pizarra population.
The largest locality in the area is Coín
, with a population of 21,866 persons, at a distance of 15.451 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pizarra
(7,345 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.424 kilometers.
- Min height: 68 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 435 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 193 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.868 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.118 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 16.610.