MTB TraIl nearby Ríos Guadalhorce, Fabalas y Pereilas natural area, in España and Pizarra population.
The largest locality in the area is Alhaurín el Grande
, with a population of 23,319 persons, at a distance of 14.546 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pizarra
(7,345 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 39.284 kilometers.
- Min height: 66 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 546 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 231 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.909 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.900 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 28.990.