MTB TraIl nearby Marjal de Peníscola natural area, in España and Benicarló population.
The largest locality in the area is Vinaròs
, with a population of 28,273 persons, at a distance of 12.640 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benicarló
(26,655 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 52.135 kilometers.
- Min height: 30 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 426 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 205 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.037 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.320 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.252.