MTB TraIl nearby Marjal de Peníscola natural area, in España and Benicarló population.
The largest locality in the area is Vinaròs
, with a population of 28,273 persons, at a distance of 12.630 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benicarló
(26,655 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 59.074 kilometers.
- Min height: 1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 496 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 90 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.737 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.028 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 46.677.