MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 3.328 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 43.384 kilometers.
- Min height: 12 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 711 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 315 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.757 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.631 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 65.316.