MTB TraIl nearby Cañón De Río Lobos natural area, in España and Brazacorta population.
The largest locality in the area is Langa de Duero
, with a population of 876 persons, at a distance of 13.417 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Brazacorta
(87 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 45.031 kilometers.
- Min height: 823 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,002 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 882 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.459 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.216 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.196.