MTB TraIl nearby Río Jándula natural area, in España and Andújar population.
The largest locality in the area is Andújar
, with a population of 39,111 persons, at a distance of 1.225 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 79.761 kilometers.
- Min height: 213 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 738 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 529 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.660 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.518 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 22.081.