MTB TraIl nearby Andévalo Occidental natural area, in España and Paymogo population.
The largest locality in the area is Serpa
, with a population of 6,586 persons, at a distance of 34.655 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Paymogo
(1,310 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 45.744 kilometers.
- Min height: 5 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 178 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 109 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.347 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.823 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 17.978.