MTB TraIl nearby Río Real natural area, in España and Marbella population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 0.795 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 25.800 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 408 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 168 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.586 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.301 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 39.540.