MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 5.445 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 50.454 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 817 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 350 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.067 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.746 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 56.398.