MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 3.818 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 77.523 kilometers.
- Min height: 9 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 606 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 266 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.739 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.567 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 65.017.