MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 2.492 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 71.491 kilometers.
- Min height: 1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 961 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 596 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.145 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.097 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 121.828.