MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 5.226 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 53.144 kilometers.
- Min height: 10 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 319 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 78 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.963 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.494 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 27.893.