MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Las Tablas population.
The largest locality in the area is Fuencarral-El Pardo
, with a population of 220,085 persons, at a distance of 3.483 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Las Tablas
(3,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 50.929 kilometers.
- Min height: 608 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 760 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 707 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.661 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.180 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.707.