MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Chamartín de la Rosa population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 4.157 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chamartín de la Rosa
(140,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 79.481 kilometers.
- Min height: 590 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 726 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 646 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.239 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.580 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.708.