MTB TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Pinar de Chamartín population.
The largest locality in the area is Ciudad Lineal
, with a population of 228,171 persons, at a distance of 3.765 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pinar de Chamartín
(30,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 50.731 kilometers.
- Min height: 588 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 744 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 651 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.975 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.066 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 10.242.