MTB TraIl nearby Río Anllóns natural area, in España and Trazo population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago de Compostela
, with a population of 95,092 persons, at a distance of 20.088 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Trazo
(3,592 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 24.315 kilometers.
- Min height: 197 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 462 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 308 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.877 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.879 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 16.241.