MTB TraIl nearby Curso Medio del Río Guadarrama y su entorno natural area, in España and Boadilla del Monte population.
The largest locality in the area is Alcorcón
, with a population of 167,967 persons, at a distance of 10.639 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Boadilla del Monte
(43,414 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 53.825 kilometers.
- Min height: 573 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 749 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 657 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.272 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.724 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.155.