MTB TraIl nearby Río Agüera natural area, in España and Castro-Urdiales population.
The largest locality in the area is Castro-Urdiales
, with a population of 31,670 persons, at a distance of 3.658 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.499 kilometers.
- Min height: 78 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 578 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 350 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.921 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.287 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 32.483.