MTB TraIl nearby Río Jándula natural area, in España and Andújar population.
The largest locality in the area is Andújar
, with a population of 39,111 persons, at a distance of 1.302 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.869 kilometers.
- Min height: 189 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 262 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 203 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.345 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.849 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.520.