MTB TraIl nearby Rañas de Matarrubia, Villaseca y Casas de Uceda natural area, in España and Valdepeñas de la Sierra population.
The largest locality in the area is Uceda
, with a population of 1,763 persons, at a distance of 10.937 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Valdepeñas de la Sierra
(187 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 43.090 kilometers.
- Min height: 803 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,150 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 959 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.015 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.780 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 43.693.