MTB TraIl nearby Cuencas Mineras natural area, in España and Pola de Laviana population.
The largest locality in the area is Pola de Siero
, with a population of 51,181 persons, at a distance of 19.353 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pola de Laviana
(14,210 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 33.848 kilometers.
- Min height: 283 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,228 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 639 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.121 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.822 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 76.734.