MTB TraIl nearby Río Jándula natural area, in España and Andújar population.
The largest locality in the area is Andújar
, with a population of 39,111 persons, at a distance of 1.264 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 51.973 kilometers.
- Min height: 211 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 700 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 446 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.880 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.075 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.230.