MTB TraIl nearby Río Guadalquivir Tramo Superior natural area, in España and La Iruela population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 1.137 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is La Iruela
(1,824 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 86.882 kilometers.
- Min height: 842 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,625 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,272 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.899 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.834 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 154.833.