MTB TraIl nearby Alto Guadalquivir natural area, in España and Jódar population.
The largest locality in the area is Úbeda
, with a population of 35,649 persons, at a distance of 21.345 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Jódar
(12,157 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 72.162 kilometers.
- Min height: 534 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,772 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,111 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.224 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.340 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 76.971.