MTB TraIl nearby Jericó population.
The largest locality in the area is Los Andes
, with a population of 16,419 persons, at a distance of 20.154 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Jericó
(7,750 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 25.880 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,674 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,003 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,870 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.337 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.549 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 44.824.