MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 3.340 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 43.948 kilometers.
- Min height: -1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 582 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 219 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.697 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.003 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 60.589.